FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management of the Anissa Beach & Village Hotel, located in Anissaras of Crete, as part of the actions taken in order to manage food safety, having as its guiding principle the provision of high quality services, the sustainable use of food and the safety of its customers, has formulated the following Food Safety Policy.
The Hotel and its Management are committed to:
• provide food & beverages of high safety and quality
• ensure them from hazzards, protecting the health of the guests and consumers as a whole and to ensure the bilaterally agreed requirements of the customers for food safety
• comply with the legislative and regulatory provisions
For the success of the above, the company takes care of:
• To use excellent raw materials from evaluated suppliers
• To train the staff who handle food on matters of food hygiene and safety.
• To monitor the quality of its products by strictly applying the Food Safety and Hygiene System in accordance with the international standard ISO22000
• To review the suitability and effectiveness of the Food Safety Management System it implements.
• To monitor and control its activities, having established measurable objectives.
• Address communication issues appropriately
• To monitor its customers and ensure the documentation of their opinion regarding the level of products and services it offers
• To analyze the data produced with the aim of continuous improvement of the Hotel and the final satisfaction of the customer.
The security policy is reviewed for continued suitability.
The food safety policy is communicated, implemented and adhered to at all levels & our staff at all levels and our suppliers are aware of the Hotel Fodd Safety Policy and are obliged to contribute to its Implementation.
Hotel Management is committed to support the implementation of the Policy.